We have something very interesting for you! Here is a contest that’s going to bring out the creative side of your child.
Here is what you need to do take part in this contest:
> Take a printout of this picture on an A4 size paper.
> Make your child color them using the colors he/she is comfortable with.
> The character (ChuChu) must be filled with colors of your choice.
> Take a picture of the colored paper and upload it in one of these ways:
a) Upload it on ChuChuTV Facebook timeline with #ColorChuChu in the description.
b) Upload it on your wall on Instagram with#ColorChuChu.
c) Tweet it to us with#ColorChuChu and also tag @TheChuChuTV
NOTE: Make sure that your post is set to ‘Public’ view so we can find it.
Send in your entries ASAP, and stand a chance to win an exclusive ChuChuTV Coloring set.
NOTE: Please go through the terms and conditions. Do not forget to mention #ColorChuChu in the description for the entry to be considered valid.
Terms and Conditions:
Send us a high-quality picture of the completed entry.
- The contest begins on 14th February 2017 and ends on 31st March 2017.
- Do not forget to use the hashtag #ColorChuChu in the description while submitting your entry.
- Only one entry per child is allowed. Children upto the age of 10 years can participate in this contest.
- Best entries will be selected as winners. Each winner will be entitled to win an exclusive ChuChuTV Coloring set.
- The winners will be chosen in a fair and unbiased manner.
- Winners will be announced 72 hrs after the contest ends.
- Entries sent on platforms other than the ones mentioned above won’t be qualified.
- Entries as a direct message in any of the three social media platforms will not be considered.
- Team ChuChu TV owns all rights to the contest. The team’s decision is final and bounding.
We’re really excited and are looking forward to viewing all of your creative entries so give it your best shot.
ALL THE BEST, KIDS!